Registration & Abstracts
2016 KAS Annual Meeting
November 4-5, University of Louisville
- Online registration is now closed- Onsite registration begins 10:15 Friday morning November 4.
- Pre-registration and abstract submission closed October 7.
- Participants who have NOT registered online and opted IN for a printed program will not be guaranteed a printed program booklet. The complete Meeting Program is online.
- Registration fees this year include Friday night at the Museum! Please join us!
Regular or Teacher $70 after Oct 7
Student $40 after Oct 7
Professional non-member $90 after Oct 7
- If you are participating in the joint meeting with the Geological Society of Kentucky, You will register & submit abstracts to KAS, but GSK will handle your payments at http://www.uky.edu/OtherOrgs/GSK/
- Pay for registrations (This link allows you to pay for yourself, or another person who is registered for the meeting. If you have a long list, we recommend you pay only 5 in each transactions to avoid a glitch in our database.) Pay here
- Guest Registrations: This ticket admits you to one session of the meeting for 2 hours: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/guest-ticket-kas-annual-meeting-tickets-28230912419
Poster guidelines are here: KAS Poster guidelines
Oral presentations have 15 minute time slots. We recommend you leave a few minutes for questions at the end of your talk.
Please review guidelines for presentations, included in the 2016 Abstract Guidelines
Please review the KAS Plagiarism Policy
All questions about abstracts should be directed to KAS Program Coordinator Melony Stambaugh
Annual Meeting Links 2016
KAS Meeting Links: